1x6 Fascia Board Cedar
S4s surfaced four sides.
1x6 fascia board cedar. Miter the ends of your fascia board to 45 degree angles so they fit together. Put on your safety glasses and position the fascia board so the corner on one end lines up with the saw blade. Check other stores closed.
Get pricing and availability. It doesn t hold up well. The fascia board is the trim on a house that covers the ends of the roof rafters.
Reversible smooth or rough texture for versatile applications. 1 x 6 x 16 primed grooved fascia board. Great for use as exterior trim and for garden structures.
Redwood and cedar. Set your store to see local availability add to cart. Item 19048 model 0063116.
Item 140728 model rcb210612. You can also buy pvc and composite fascia or vinyl or aluminum fascia covers for wood. From 10 60 ex per metre.
Actual thickness inches 0 6875. A range of enhanced services is available which include fire treatment factory coating and colour matching which can speed up your installation process and reduce project costs. Click to learn how to select the right lumber for your project.
- Diy Lawn Roller
- Diy Shower Head Ideas
- Diy Makeup Vanity Table With Lights
- Diy Window Shades Ideas
- Do You Tile Wall Or Floor First In Shower
- Diy Concrete Drainage Ditch
- Does Steam Heat Kill Fleas
- Diy Shelf Paper Organizer
- Diy Ship Wheel Decor
- Do It Yourself Pest Control Panama City Florida
- Diy Shoes Design Step By Step
- Diy Kawaii Donut Pillow
- Diy Led Light Box Sign
- Diy Floating Canopy Pool Shade
- Dog Canopy Bed Costco
- Do I Need To Wash New Sheets Before Putting Them On My Bed
- Diy Metal Yard Art
- Diy Hanging Flower Balls
- Diy Monster Door Decoration
- Dog Bowl Drip Tray